The Get Messy Art Journal Season of Happy has ended, my first season as a Creative Team member – and it has been fantastic. It’s kept me busy, but totally inspired. The Get Messy community has so many amazing members – there is so much talent and inspiration out there and I am so proud to be part of it. If you aren’t yet a member, but are curious about what I keep going on about week after week, hop over to the Get Messy site and check it out.
I thought I would do a bit of a wrap up of my favourite pages from the Season of Happy.
This first page would actually have to be one of my favourite pages of all time. I made it following Essie’s cool tutorial from the blog. I had also just watched a couple of water colour tutorials on Creative Bug so had to paint my flowers. The face is a page from the last Flow magazine – but one day I will paint faces.
The rest of these images are a selection of my favourites from the whole season. I hope you like them as much as I do. There is so much colour and happiness there.
I also thought I would do a bit of shout out to a few other Get Messian’s who I think created some amazing pages this season:
- This pink and gold beauty by @imapapernerd
- A lovely planner style page by @welobellie
- A beautifully detailed, hand-drawn number by @j3ss1c4
- Yellow gorgeousness by @mama_finch_
- Ahhhhhh – The Lion King by @katie_bug92
- Abstract fun by @misty.granade
- An awesome interpretation of the movie ‘Inside Out’ by @sjrondon
- And last but not least, this gorgeous page made by the daughter of Creative Team member @k_gaunt – this is priceless!
I hope you have enjoyed the Season of Happy as much as me – and remember – it’s never too late to join the Get Messy crew.
Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!