Hi there lovely people, today I am sharing with you all my latest project for Donna Downey’s Artist Gang.
I have made an art journal spread using one of the stencils I designed – it is called Leaves and you can buy one for yourself (or one of the other two I designed) at Donna Downey’s Shop.
For this project I wanted to make an art journal spread that was influenced by the work of Clair Bremner. Clair uses botanicals heavily in her art and I love the abstract nature.
You can watch me create the spread here:
The supplies that I used are:
- Art Journal – by Signature Sensations
- Liquitex White Gesso
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Amazonite Genuine, Shadow Violet, Lapis Lazuli Genuine)
- Windsor and Newton Watercolour (Turquoise)
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink (White, Iridescent Gold)
- Golden High Flow Acrylic (Iridescent Gold)
- Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic (Turquoise Deep, Iridescent Gold)
- Atelier Heavy Body Acrylic (Titanium White)
- Donna Downey Artist Gang Stencil – Tanyalee Kahler Leaves
Until next time, happy art making xx