Hello lovely artist friends, today I am sharing with you my latest Donna Downey Artist Gang video that went live over on Donna’s blog last night. This time I made an art journal spread in a hand-bound journal.
Here is a list of what I used:
- Art Journal – hand bound using French Link Stitch
- Mixed Media paper
- Golden Soft Gel Medium
- Liquitex White Gesso
- Daniel Smith Watercolours – Amazonite Genuine
- Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylics – Titanium White, Muted Grey, Muted Green
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink – Carbon Black, Titanium White
- Golden High Flow Acrylic – Iridescent Pearl
- Donna Downey Stencil – Numbers
- Donna Downey Stencil – Mini Numbers
- Donna Downey Stamp – Art and Possibility
I love working in my art journal combining collage and paint. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please share with me any pages you make, I am @tanyaleekahler on Instagram and would love to see your work.