It’s my week up on the Donna Downey blog with an Artist Gang Tuesday post.
Today I am sharing with you all how I made an abstract canvas using collage, texture and stencils.
- 6×6 inch canvases x 4
- Mixed Media paper
- Liquitex Matte Gel Medium
- Liquitex White Gesso
- Daniel Smith Watercolours – Quinacridone Rose
- Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylics – Titanium White, Muted Grey, Muted Violet, Iridescent Gold Bright
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink – Muted Grey, Muted Violet
- Golden High Flow Acrylic – Quinacridone Magenta, Iridescent Gold
- Fluid Acrylic by Ironlak – White
- Liquitex Flexible Modelling Paste
- Donna Downey Stencil – Pebble Dots
- Exacto Blade
What did you think? Got any ideas for me next Artist Gang project?