Hi everyone, I’m here on the blog to share my latest Artist Gang Tuesday video tutorial. This week I am making an art journal spread using fabric, paint and granular gel.
It was a lot of fun experimenting with texture like this, how good does it look in the close up photos?
Here is a list of what of the supplies I used:
- Art Journal – by Signature Sensations
- Liquitex Matte Gel Medium
- Liquitex Clear Gesso (https://www.donnadowney.com/products/liquitex-gesso-clear-8-oz)
- Golden Clear Granular Gel (https://www.donnadowney.com/products/clear-granular-gel-8-oz)
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink – Carbon Black, Irridescent Gold
- Golden High Flow Acrylic – Iridescent Gold (https://www.donnadowney.com/products/high-flow-acrylic-iri-gold-fine), Quinacridone Red (https://www.donnadowney.com/products/high-flow-acrylic-quinacridone-red)
- Donna Downey Stencil – La Rose (https://www.donnadowney.com/products/new-release-donna-downey-artistry-series-stencils-la-rose)
- Donna Downey Stencil – Collage Portrait (https://www.donnadowney.com/products/donna-downey-signature-stencils-collage-portrait)
- Acrylic Paint in Teal
- Marabu Art Spray – Raspberry (https://www.donnadowney.com/products/marabu-acrylic-spray-paint-raspberry)
- Black embroidery floss
- Muslin fabric
Thanks for watching, I’ll be back next month for another Donna Downey Artist Gang video.